We fill orders from all over the world. Here’s some information to make it easier for you to order from us.
We ship worldwide. Orders to other countries are shipped via the U. S. Post Service. Unfortunately, USPS shipping rates keep rising. UPS rates are usually even higher.
We will work with you to get the best shipping rate possible for your order. Please do not use the PayPal shopping cart. Shipping rates in the shopping cart are inflexible. If you use the cart, you may overpay or underpay for shipping.
• Minimum overseas shipping charges mean that small orders are relatively expensive to ship.
• If your order is large enough, we may be able to give you a discount on shipping. (“Large enough” varies depending on weight, size, and destination).
• If you’re only ordering flags, we may be able to charge you less for shipping.
Please contact us and let us figure the best shipping method and rate for your order. Once we know the exact amount, we will advise you and you can arrange payment.
Please pay for your order in U.S. funds by PayPal, debit or credit card through PayPal, check drawn on a U.S. bank, or postal money order. See the FAQ for more information.
• If you would like to use PayPal, we will send you a PayPal invoice. Let us know what you want to purchase, along with your full name and mailing address. We’ll send you a secure PayPal invoice with the total due, including shipping. You can pay directly from the invoice.
• On orders paid by check or money order, we will issue you a credit for any excess shipping paid, or bill you in advance for shipping due if that’s easier for you.
In short, however you’d like to handle your order, just let us know and we’ll sort it out for you.
Photo: Earth, by NASA.